Route to Success
Regular coding updates, complex coding guidelines, a gap in clinical documentation, and a higher DNFB rate impact the overall coding accuracy leading to a significant decrease in the first pass rate and triggering increased operating costs for healthcare providers.
Sterling offers specialized coding services across multi-specialty medical practices. Our tailored coding solution fit any facility, hospitals, clinic, or physician group and enable our partners/clients sustainable coding accuracy and optimized revenue.
Specialties covered for RCM
Acute Care Inpatient(DRG)
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Same day surgery
Surgical & Radiation Oncology
Long-term acute care
Coding audit and review
To overcome day –to- day challenges with coding accuracies, clinical documentation gap, Medicare and federal audits, Sterling offer strategically coding review and analysis to our clients. Our highly skilled and certified coders, focused methodology ensure to enhance coding accuracy, provider documentations, and adherence to compliance.
For RCM companies
- Perform to analyse the coding quality for enhancement of overall coding performance and compliance.
- Analytical reporting and training for overall coding performance.
- Focused to analyse the clinical documentation gap for inpatient or outpatient coding.
- Analysis and reporting to improve overall clinical documentation.
For coding quality improvement
- Review of over coding, under coding and bundling issues.
- Case mix index & DRG creep review
- Medical necessity review.
- Medicare audit review, analysis, reporting and appeal.
- Fraud and abuse review.
Clinical Documentation Analysis and improvement
A comprehensive clinical documentation improvement (CDI) program is a key factor to adhere with industrial benchmark and advancing patient care. At Sterling adopt international standard and strategical approach to analyze, document and improve.
Detailed analysis of clinical documentation
Medical necessity review
Reporting and summarization of clinical documentation review
Education on documentation
Education on documentation including Electronic Health Record (EHR) requirements to clinicians and clinic staff
Data analysis and reporting on down coding and up coding (bell curves)
Expertise with EMR/PMS
3M and Other ICD tools